This course will give you a no-nonsense insight into the financial health of any company. It will also provide the financial modelling know-how to help you build your skills as an Analyst. Last, but not least, the skills learnt on this course will equip you to negotiate any corporate finance transaction from a position of strength.
On this course you will..
- Learn the motivations for preparing a Corporate Valuation (the course discusses all motivations but will focus on business planning)
- Understand the different techniques Analysts use to assess value from a completed model
- Discuss the relevance and importance of the three statements in a Corporate Valuation
- Set up the structure for a Corporate Valuation Model in Excel
- Build in the Corporate Valuation formula for each of the three statements line by line
- Determine the value of the company
- Trace and Analyse the model for sources of opportunity and risk
- Review your model in the context of current corporate finance activity