The change towards flexible and on-demand workforce is supporting the rise of Real Estate as a Service. Serviced offices or co-working spaces are changing the way real estate is supplied. Those individuals who know how to model the peculiarities of co-working spaces are gaining a valuable insight into the office asset class. Invest in your future with this one-day course by learning how to model a serviced office or co-working space to make better investment decisions.
On this course you will…
- Revise financial modelling structures and techniques
- Learn the covenants prevalent in different countries throughout Europe
- Devise solutions and techniques to project flexible rent functions
- Apply and analyse debt structures
- Analyse using sensitivity and scenario analysis