This course will show you an insightful way to read a set of property accounts under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The 1-day course includes essential topics related to the realms of accounting, finance, and real estate investment, which will help delegates have more comprehensive understanding of property companies.
Delegates leave this course with an understanding of how to read, question and understand property financial reports. This course goes further to help delegates to obtain skills on examining the fundamental value of a property company by conducting a wide range of finance analysis tools.
On this course you will…
- Recognise the underlying principles of accounting and the nature of property reporting
- Uncover key information in property company accounts that will provide you with a better understanding of the property or portfolio.
- Empower yourself to ask relevant questions when reviewing accounts.
- Understand what key information needs to be provided to accountants so as to ensure accounts are accurately prepared.
- Key ratio analysis of accounts and understanding funding and where the cash is going