The Real Estate Investor course follows on from the Real Estate Analyst course widening the application financial modelling and commercial considerations to new sectors, geographies and project types. The course includes an introduction to development cash flow modelling, from how to best represent the risks associated with the costs, to methods and considerations of development financing. In addition to the office sector, modelling of retail investment assets and commercial residential development are also covered. Additionally the geographical investment universe is expanded to include how to model pan-European real estate cash flows accounting for different indexation rules and methods.
On this course you will…
- Revise operational models of real estate assets and stress for core income
- Apply modelling techniques to an expanded range of real estate sectors and geographies
- Consider both investment and development cash flows
- Understand the sources and use of funds
- Learn about typical debt covenants and how to incorporate them
- Learn how to optimise debt structures