Create flexible real estate financial models in Excel. Case studies focus on core, core plus and value add property investments. This course shows you how to model income producing property, build rent functions, model costs and calculate returns. It also shows you how to interpret and analyse the results. The Real Estate Analyst course has been taught non-stop to global real estate firms over the last 20 years, and is without doubt the core financial modelling training in your career portfolio.
On this course, you will…
- Learn how to structure an investment cash flow from first principles and how to value and appraise property investments
- Build annual and quarterly discounted cash flows
- Look in depth at modelling tenancy schedules: rent reviews, upward-only, break options, lease expiry
- Build OPEX and CAPEX into your cash flow
- Analyse risk using sensitivity tables and charts
- Employ best practice and find solutions to common modelling problems