In partnership with the Land Economy, University of Cambridge
This eight-week online course is suitable for modellers new to Real Estate and experienced Real Estate Analysts looking to formalise their skill set. This course will equip you with skills to start building your own financial models and the certificate will give your employers and colleagues reassurance of your expertise.
- Modules 1-3: All the tools, theory and mathematics required to build a financial model.
- Modules 4-6: Deal ready Real Estate Financial models, incorporating live data, multi-let investment and development projects.
- Modules 7-8: Project finance, financial risk and investment analytics.
This online course has been put together exclusively for the Real Estate Financial Modelling certificate, using state of the art digital resources such as animations, video-steps, digital whiteboard and video-interactions as well as the spreadsheets, text based resources and tutor contact you would expect from any of Bayfield Training’s classroom based courses. Assessment is in the form of a guided model build exercise and written model appraisal.
On this course you will:
- Become a competent model builder, building Real Estate Financial Models from scratch
- Learn tricks and concepts from financial modelling experts with decades of experience in practice and academia
- Learn how to use Real Estate Financial Models to make informed investment decisions
- Learn at a consistent pace over 8 weeks allowing you to take the time to fully grasp this important skill