Development Engineer in Test (Python)
SoCode are very proud to have partnered with an innovative and exciting established software house based in Cambridge.
Our client, along with its billion-dollar technology partners, has started a movement to save the planet by reducing urban pollution.
Due to organic growth and a variety of exciting projects, our client is expanding and looking for an experienced Developer in Test to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in software testing and developing test frameworks using Python or similar languages.
- Experience of working with automation frameworks for the testing of products and web applications
- Knowledge of building automation frameworks (using Python or similar languages)
- A minimum of 2 years of working as a developer in test
- Experience of building bespoke test tools or test harnesses (in python or similar languages)
- Strong and confident communicator with a passion to improve quality
- Keenness to get involved throughout the development process
The role will involve;
- Automated testing of APIs, products and web applications
- Developing and maintaining a Python Test Framework
- Working alongside developers to continually improve the quality of products
You will be joining a passionate an award-winning team full of passionate and high-skilled data lovers. There are so many opportunities for career progression, our client encourages growth and development for their employees by offering a supportive, technically challenging and fun working environment.