Hiring and External Relations Coordinator
The right person for this role must possess a unique blend of soft skills, creativity, and technical aptitude to succeed. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company. Your task will be to find and engage with high-quality prospective candidates, both online and in person, relaying our team identity, culture and mission.
- Think strategically and creatively, assist in developing company brand and public relations strategy. Manage social media and assist with external communication.
- Represent the company at job fairs, technical conferences, social events, and local meet-ups.
- Engage with academic institutions, industry partners, and the tech community.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and developments in science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates, using an appropriate combination of channels, e.g. local events, social media, internet recruiting resources, and technical channels such as Stack Overflow and GitHub.
- Play a key role in reviewing and pre-screening applicants, identifying top talent, and make arrangements for interviews.
- Coordinate communication with candidates, answer questions, manage the recruiting process, and keep candidates informed of the application status.
- Discuss job openings and opportunities with the candidates, and provide details about the company and the position.
Please apply, if you believe that you:
- Have exceptional social aptitude and emotional intelligence.
- Are a tenacious and a charismatic person who can talk to anyone, and enjoys relationship-building and networking.
- Creative personality type.
- Excellent at communicating using visual and written mediums.
- Have a natural curiosity about the world and a passion for learning; are energetic, inquisitive.
- Can effectively digest technical information to understand technical roles and skills with some depth.
- Enjoy learning about new technologies and the latest scientific innovations in various fields.
- Are able to articulate information in a clear and effective manner.
- Have remarkable research abilities to find information online or offline, even when it's difficult to obtain.
- Are hard working, highly organised and focused, able to prioritise well.
- Are self-driven, detail-oriented, and thorough.
* No previous employment experience in this area is required.
* University Degree in any field is desirable.