As a Program Manager examples of your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring good Governance of a Product Group focused on Core Technology, spanning greenfield research, IP development and early stage idea testing
- Review, investigate, collaborate on improving Product group operations. Using Experiment driven change
- Support coaching across the Product group, ensuring there are clearly defined roles & responsibilities within in a Product group
- Start up, run and deliver cross functional products to challenging deadlines, across the full lifecycle to ensure both internal and external customer outcomes are met
- Work with key stakeholders to drive, define and agree goals, outcomes and deliverables, actively lead program governance, remove roadblocks, help solve problems, address risks and ensure the products are successful.
Key to success in this role will be the ability to be able to identify and use the appropriate organisational methodology, whether this is SAFe, LeSS, Scale at Scrum, Waterfall, or DevOps.