Redgate is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join CORE Services in Redgates operational division. You will play a key part in managing Agile project teams, helping to shape and deliver strategic projects to the rest of the business.
Reporting to the Programme Delivery Manager, you’ll work with key stakeholders to shape and manage projects that address business challenges. You will act as one of the main liaisons between project teams and stakeholders.
Now is an exciting time to be joining CORE Services as a Project Manager. Over the next year, CORE will be leading several of the company’s most important strategic programmes, delivering crucial insight and capabilities to the rest of Redgate. Upon joining the team, you will have a key role to play in both delivering those projects, and pushing the evolution of Project Delivery at Redgate.
To apply, simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Red Gate’s next Project Manager?
- You are a T-shaped Project Manager with practical experience in development, implementation, business change and people and process projects and can apply your knowledge to new types of projects
- Strong project management skills in project definition, planning, initiation, scope control, reporting, risk and issue management, scheduling and delivery
- Understands the difference between delivering value to end users and customers versus delivering projects with great processes and organisation
- You have strong organizational skills and a successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, business process owners, business analysts, project managers, and technical teams.
- Managed Software Development Teams on implementation or build projects
- You have solid practical experience of project management working with cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrable leadership skills inspiring business and team confidence whilst acting as a behavioural role model to others
- Practical experience of managing a range of ‘Development’, ‘IT infrastructure’ and ‘people and process’ projects for example implementing CRM or HR systems
- Personal credibility when working with people at all levels across a business
- You have a strong understanding of core agile/lean concepts
- Self-organised, pro-active and able to rally and organise a project team as needed
- Excellent facilitation skills and people skills. In particular, team-building, coaching and/or mentoring
- You are reliable and trustworthy, follow through on commitments, straight-talking without politics
- Flexible, approachable and supportive whilst able to make solid, evidence based decisions when needed
- You have excellent communication and networking skills to interact with peers, senior management and project stakeholders.
- Strong experience of supplier management and contract negotiations
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- A commitment to your continuous learning and development
- Salary is £50k – £70k, depending on experience
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time