Internal Communications Coordinator
Redgate is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Internal Communications Coordinator to join our internal communications team.
Reporting to the Internal Communications Lead, you’ll be involved in a wide range of internal communications activities, from managing and creating content for our internal channels to organising engaging whole-company meetings for our global workforce.
We’re looking for someone who can understand Redgate’s internal audience by building strong relationships across the business, blending this knowledge with our house tone & style to create compelling internal messaging that resonates with staff across our multinational offices.
You’ll work with the Internal Communications Lead to build and deliver the internal communications strategy, as well as supporting key internal projects and change initiatives, including information management.
We offer the opportunity to work in a small team within a growing company, and make a real difference to the quality of Redgate’s internal communications.
To apply, just upload your CV and covering letter, including a short paragraph in your covering letter describing how you believe internal communications adds business value. Or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next Internal Communications Coordinator?
- You have a very high standard of English and a keen eye for errors.
- You’re self-motivated and able to switch contexts throughout the day while managing your time and prioritising your workload.
- You’re committed to building strong working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels of the organisation.
- You’re comfortable handling confidential information.
- You’re proactive, comfortable taking the initiative and seeking out information on your own if necessary.
What experience are we looking for?
- A degree in a subject with a significant writing element, or experience in any role that requires a lot of writing (job title doesn’t matter).
What else would help?
- Basic HTML skills.
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s Confluence platform.
- Experience of (or an interest in) information management.
What’s the package?
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with flexible work time.
- Salary is £25k-£30k, depending on experience.
- A great benefits package.
- We’ll give you the tools and training you need to excel and we’ll actively support your development.