Software Development Engineer - Customer Solutions
We are searching for an enthusiast to help our customers get more from our SaaS automation platform. The successful candidate will help customers integrate their lab instruments with our cloud-based solution, expanding our catalogue of supported devices through data analytics or basic software development and ensuring that the customer is getting the most from the technology.
The successful candidate will;
- Work closely with customers and partners to integrate our technology, understanding their problems and how we can solve them.
- Communicate customer requirements within the team, building solutions to meet them.
- Champion our solution amongst customers, showing-off all its features through an intricate knowledge of its use.
- Travel globally to customer sites to provide guidance on our products, increasing user uptake and helping with configuration.
- Any numerate/analytical degree or equivalent knowledge or experience: Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Fantastic communication skills, particularly presentation of technical material.
- Good general knowledge of computer systems, including computer programming experience.
- Problem solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- Proven ability to convert customer requirements into technical goals.
- Eagerness to get “hands-on” with equipment to understand its capabilities.
- Software Development and/or Data analytics experience would be essential here.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test.
- Track record of fostering brilliant customer relations.
- Experience delivering technical training to customers.
- Consulting experience; working collaboratively with customers solve their problems.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment (particularly in a BioTech setting).
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.