Regional Partner Manager
Regional Partner Manager – Cambridge, UK
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated Partner Manager or similar in a high-tech company? Do you want to take your career to the next level with a talented and experienced sales team in Cambridge, UK, working for a market-leading software company? Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
At Redgate Software, we develop ingeniously simple software for data technology professionals worldwide. We also aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. You’ll be part of an amazing team at the top of its game, selling popular state-of-the-art software, and providing a myriad of solutions to help solve database-related problems.
We offer a world-class benefits package, we’ll equip you with all the tools you need, and we’ll invest in you and your career. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a creative and exciting sales environment and you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your CV and covering letter, telling us why you’d be good for this role.
As a Regional Partner Manager for our non-US territories, you’ll manage the recruitment, onboarding and on-going relationship (including all related activities) for both our existing and new partners. Reporting to and working alongside the regional sales management team, you’ll be a key part of building our overall commercial success in 2019 and you’ll work across the business representing our partner sales channel in a product and marketing context. It’s an exciting, versatile role which will require people, communication, sales management and organizational skills.
A pro-active team player, you’ll aim to get the best out of those around you, and you’ll be as comfortable working face to face as you are in a remote/virtual setting.
We’ll provide all of the background product and company knowledge you’ll need, as well as internal feedback and support to keep you on top of your game.
- Partner recruitment and onboarding
- Partner management including managing workload and publishing workload information
- Help partners with business development and planning, including identifying and promoting opportunities, managing leads, developing joint plans with partners and reviewing pipelines and commercial progress.
- Develop processes to sell effectively via a channel. Develop ways to qualify customers that are good leads and how to work with partners to execute on those leads.
- Help to build up new capabilities within the existing accounts team to sell via a channel. This could involve assisting with recruiting and hiring new team members.
- Identify problems that may be faced by selling through a channel and work to mitigate them.
- Facilitate conversations between the accounts teams, our customers, and partners.
- Engage selected partners in training activities to ensure familiarity with Redgate solutions.
- Manage the relationship and lead flow between Redgate and our partners, ensuring all parties are happy with the arrangements.
- Ensure customers are happy with the partners’ responsiveness and how they represent Redgate.
- Organise the proper support, especially during the first deliveries of training and consulting
- Connect Redgater’s with relevant partners as appropriate
- Ensure partners know how to work with Redgate when on engagements.
What makes you a great fit for our Partner Manager Role?:
You have partner management experience in the software industry, ideally with partners working in a software development environment.
You will have good commercial skills and enjoy aligning efforts between your company and the channel.
You will be based in Cambridge but will travel up to 2 weeks a month to meet partners, customers and Redgater’s across the region.
- Competitive salary
- A world class culture
- A great benefits package
- You’ll work about 40 hours per week, with flexible work time