Digital Campaign Executive
Bango is the payment platform chosen by the world's most influential companies to grow their sales faster in the new age of connected commerce. Working with global stores including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft, Bango has become the industry standard, helping people make payments quickly and conveniently. Through its partnerships and reach, Bango offers unique insights derived from pooled data and shared knowledge. Bango gives businesses unrivaled visibility into their markets and customers, increasing sales and customer acquisition. Built to scale, the Bango Platform supports the exponential growth ambitions of its global partners.
Reporting to the VP Customer Success, the Digital Campaign Executive is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaign activities for the world’s leading app developers, who use the Bango Marketplace to locate high-value customer segments in countries across the globe. The campaign manager will help Bango Marketplace app developers deliver their marketing programs and explore new opportunities to boost the reach and performance of the Marketplace.
Specific tasks include:
- Devise and initiate marketing campaigns by bringing together mobile network operators and app developers worldwide
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external parties who will deliver the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and report any potential overspend
- Deliver regular reports of campaign progress and results, including evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to improve future campaigns
- Keep up to date with trends in digital marketing
- Contribute to the production of case studies showing the value of the Bango Platform
- This is the perfect role for someone who wants to develop their career in a fast-growing organization.
Essential experience and capabilities:
- Someone who genuinely cares about customers succeeding within the Bango ecosystem
- At least 1 years’ experience in digital marketing (ideally in the mobile app market)
- A well organized, self-motivated person
- The skill and energy to manage many third-party relationships with operators, app developers, and agencies.
- Numerical skills: You will need to acquire and use data to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Strong English language writing and speaking skills. Ongoing communication with other marketing teams as well as non-marketing audiences, to persuade them of the benefits of proposed campaigns (provide examples of any relevant content)
- Good Project management skills. As a campaign manager, you will work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and monitor ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using app attribution platforms
- Data analytics and insight background
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years’ service
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks, and snacks, limitless coffee and espressos
- Company branded hoodie, slippers … to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program