Advertising Administrator – Part Time
Redgate is looking for an eagle-eyed, detail-oriented Media Administrator to handle buying, distribution, and management of digital media for Redgate’s marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Brand Guardian, you’ll work with both our Portfolio Marketing and Brand teams to ensure high-quality advertising material is designed and delivered in a timely manner across the full set of media vendors Redgate works with.
You’ll choose, negotiate, and book Redgate’s media placements, monitor adverts put out by our competitors, and hold regular reviews on media performance with our Product Marketing Managers and the Brand Team, including creating performance reports.
To apply, just upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s Media Administrator?
- You’re organized, self-motivated, and excellent at prioritizing work according to hard deadlines.
- You have strong communication skills and are happy building relationships with internal and external media partners.
- You have a high standard of English and a keen eye for errors.
- You’re numerate and comfortable with basic reporting.
- You’re self-motivated and able to switch contexts throughout the day while managing your time.
What experience do you have?
- You’re studying marketing or business, or have some experience in an administrative role – your job title doesn’t matter.
What would really help?
- Any experience in negotiation would be a major plus.
- Previous experience in a role dealing with media, and familiarity with the terms and metrics involved.
What’s the package?
- You’ll work about 22 hours a week, with flexible work time and working days.
- Salary is £20k-£24k pro rata, depending on experience.
- A great benefits package.