TTP Labtech is a global supplier of innovative products for accelerating drug development, combining the best science with first-rate engineering. We design and manufacture a wide range of low volume liquid handling equipment, sample management systems and fluorescence detection instruments addressing high growth markets in genomics, structural biology and drug discovery. TTP Labtech enjoys an enviable reputation for innovation, reliability and quality and is executing a bold strategy to deliver growth organically and through acquisition.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve customer delivery targets
- Working with suppliers to improve quality, process and cost control
- Liaising with our Development team to resolve product technical issues
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into Production using established NPI process
- Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices
- Taking responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of our products
Your skills and qualifications:
- A Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering discipline
- A proven track record in a high technology low-volume manufacturing business
- First-class communication skills, ability to work effectively with colleagues across the business
- Highly organised, with a genuinely flexible and positive approach to your work
- Good understanding of modern manufacturing processes
- Exposure to relevant product design processes
- Self starter
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Ability to create & structure BOMs is essential
The following are not mandatory but would be highly beneficial:
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally with complex electro-mechanical products
- ERP systems experience
- PCB experience would be an advantage
TTP Labtech is based on the Melbourn Science Park, a short commute from Cambridge, Royston and the surrounding areas. There are excellent cycle, train, road and airport connections.
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including: Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, generous Pension Plan, Profit Share and relocation packages as well as great facilities and discounted local swimming, squash and gym memberships; there are also social running and football teams to participate in.
Please provide a cover letter with your application. We look forward to hearing from you!