We happen to have a great working environment with regular pay reviews, a share in the profits, on the edge of Cambridge, with free parking and free fruit, coffee and drinks. Our employees say we are a great company to work for...and everyone likes and respects the MD.So that's all the important issues covered.
Are you a switched on, enthusiastic individual that has a passion for technology? Do you like finding simple solutions for complex problems? Are you looking to grow a career in the ISP industry?
Bridge Fibre is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join our team to provide support over the phone and onsite for our customers. You will work with our first and second line technical support to assist in the triage and fix for our hosting, telephony and connectivity platform and solutions; assisting our team with complex network and connectivity issues. The role is based in our Cambridge office, where we remotely access most of our systems, however the role also requires travel across the UK to our various sites and installations.
- You must have experience and aptitude with troubleshooting issues;
- Be a self starter and a knack for finding simple solutions;
- A strong knowledge of IP and Ethernet Networks;
- Experience of Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPNs;
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Sonicwall Firewalls
- Mikrotik ROS knowledge
- MPLS/BGP Core Networking experience
- Experience with VMWare, other virtualization environments, Wireless Network Systems
Salary range £25,000 - £40,000 depending on depth and breadth of experience