Global Analytics & Intelligence (GA&I) Manager
- Leads the integration of proprietary strategic insights from a variety of sources to inform material decisions for AstraZeneca’s CVMD business and consolidates a variety of data and information into actionable brand opportunities.
- Responsible for the development, delivery and team alignment of the product/brand forecast and related assumptions and responsible for ensuring that forecasts are (i) presented transparently and consistently in line with GA&I standards and best practice (ii) underpinned with an AstraZeneca proprietary view of the most important assumptions, based on robust secondary data, analytics and AstraZeneca proprietary data sources and intelligence.
- Align and integrate with TA business insight, competitive intelligence and pricing and market access partners to inform forecast assumptions, brand/TA opportunities and brand performance.
- Provide objective quantitative analyses and lead the development of business cases to determine key opportunities and address critical business issues for the brand and/or TA.
- Lead analyses & evaluations supporting licensing opportunities where relevant.
- Responsible for ensuring that interpretation of primary market research is generating relevant, actionable, differentiating insights in accordance with internal AstraZeneca compliance policies and best practices and with agreed preferred vendors.
- Responsible for updating market opportunity maps (MOMs) over time to inform TA/DA strategies.
- Lead, negotiate and interact with key local markets to validate forecast assumptions and market understanding as part of long term forecasting process.
- Lead all performance/KPI development and reporting, including best practice sharing across TAs, enabling a thorough understanding of brand performance and opportunities based on a variety of inputs.
- Responsible for developing a deep therapy area knowledge bridging from the clinical development through to commercialisation.
- Responsible for personal ongoing professional education in business case development (including development and commercial costs), market research, forecasting and analytics, to ensure the best approaches are always utilized.
- 4 - 6 years experience in similar position
- Financial modelling and forecasting experience
- Strong market research skills and experience
- Strategic thinking ability
- Scientific degree
- PhD or MBA
- Cardiometabolic therapy area experience