TTP Group’s IT Team are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic IT professional to fit into the team and help us deliver support and services to an exciting group of companies. This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The successful applicant will take on a predominantly desktop support role. After integrating into our existing IT team, you will be expected to provide the highest levels of support for our users. You will be processing calls from the support ticketing system and helping our users with desktop issues (e.g. hardware, application, configuration, build).
This is a customer-focused role in a busy IT support office. We expect the successful candidate to work collaboratively within our team and to interact with all levels of users, as an ambassador for our department and the company. As such you will need high standards of verbal and written communication skills. We are looking for a confident individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Training
We will consider candidates with a range of academic and IT qualifications. Further training will be provided as necessary.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Providing telephone, desktop and remote support for Windows operating systems, software installations/configuration
- Experience building and updating operating systems and applications images for desktop and laptop computers
- Patching, installing and configuring computers, printers, iPads and other devices
- Familiarity with fault diagnostics, resolution and escalation procedures
- Ability to determine efficient repair/resolutions to minimise user downtime
- Creating user network and email accounts
- Setting up new accounts with appropriate security and distribution groups