Being the first point of contact for visitors to the building, you will need to have excellent customer service skills and enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis. As well as Reception duties, you will also work closely with the various departments within Cambridge Network and will need to be prepared to undertake various administration tasks when required. Previous Reception experience is preferable.
Main duties include:
- Checking expected visitors on our visitor registration system
- Receiving visitors to the building
- Answering calls and directing them as appropriate
- Checking the main voicemail
- Tidying reception area - newspapers/leaflets, clearing rubbish, watering plants and making sure that the area is inviting for visitors
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Accepting deliveries and contacting recipients
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Checking stationary and ordering if necessary
- Checking office tea and coffee supplies and ordering if necessary
- Organising parking requests
- Organising taxis for visitors
This role may also include some Events Administration over time. This will include dealing with delegate correspondence, mailing event invites, registering delegates, creating delegate lists, dealing with parking enquiries and creating name badges, as well as assisting with other general administration tasks as and when required.
This is a rewarding position that you will be able to really make your own. Our offices are based in an enviable location with an onsite café just outside the city centre.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a cover letter outlining your experience, your salary expectations and explaining why you would like to be a part of the Cambridge Network team.