The team at Cambridge Healthcare Research (CHR) provides strategic decision support and action planning to a wide range of stakeholders in the life-science and healthcare space.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and resourceful individual to join our fast-growing consulting team.
As an Associate at CHR, you will work across a variety of accounts and project teams, focusing on different therapeutic areas and clients. Day-to-day activities will include market scoping and analysis, primary and secondary information collection, and preparation of client deliverables. You will have the opportunity to quickly develop an expertise in a broad range of therapeutic areas as well as gaining direct exposure to the key commercial and strategic problems faced by the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices companies from week one.
What you need to be part of CHR:
- Strong interest in the pharmaceutical industry and the development and commercialization of a pharmaceutical product
- Proven business and/or commercial acumen
- Strong research and analysis skills, ability to conceptualize analysis into processes and frameworks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Initiative to work independently and take ownership for results
- Ability to prioritize and deliver high quality outputs under time-pressured deadlines
- Team player; able to work effectively as part of diverse and virtual teams and build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to travel
Once at CHR you will:
- Conduct thorough and robust primary and secondary research from multiple
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative research findings, using a range of tools and techniques, to generate insights and develop client recommendations
- Attend international medical conferences to conduct primary and secondary research by attending symposia and poster sessions and through the engagement with Key Opinion Leaders and commercial sources
- Support the development and delivery of client deliverables in collaboration with other team members and the project and engagement manager
- Participate in client calls, meetings and presentations throughout the research and delivery phase of a project, including potential travel to client sites to support the delivery of project presentations.
- Business development: support the partners with business development activities and the generation of project proposals.