Web / IT Support (Part Time)
Our website is our shop window and members rely on us to promote them effectively through our online activities. Having a good site with a wide reach is essential. Interactions that we get with people via the website help our members’ businesses: see www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk
We are seeking an enthusiastic new team member to join our friendly Cambridge based team, to help manage and support our website and technical subcontractors.
The Cambridge Network website comprises a combined CRM and CMS based solution which requires ongoing management and support as well as co-ordination with a small number of providers.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring that Web and IT systems are operational day to day, this includes servers running:
- CiviCRM + Drupal
- Liaising with third parties to manage new and existing services
- Providing first line support to the Cambridge Network team, escalating to our support partners as necessary
- Helping to test new releases and acting as the point of contact for technical third parties
- Assisting with the phased approach to website refresh and new website development
Basic understanding of the following areas will be essential
- Basic HTML
- SQL databases
- Google Analytics
- Experience of CRM systems
Do you enjoy tackling technical problems head-on? Do you like coming up with simple solutions to problems and pain points? Are you a confident communicator, able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience? If yes, you will fit in well with our organisation.
We offer a friendly and flexible working environment in modern offices, with easy access to Cambridge, the A14 and the M11. We are a cycle ride into the city with an onsite café and weekly food park.
This is a part time role, probably between 15-20 hours per week depending on your experience and availability.