Cambridge Consultants is looking for a talented Training Administrator, with systems administration experience, to support the business and its employees through a wide range of training initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong track record in a Training Administration role in a corporate environment who is well organised and used to working with and maintaining complex systems. If you think this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Forming part of the HR department, the Training team is responsible for the development and delivery of the Training and Development plan. The management of the Training team is aligned with the requirements of the ISO 9001 & 13485 standards and measurements are in place to ensure that the administration and training delivery meets the objectives of both the company and the individual.
This is achieved by contributing to the achievement of both business objectives and to individual career development and it is linked, where appropriate, to national education levels and the requirements of relevant professional qualifications.
You will be responsible for administering and supporting the delivery of Cambridge Consultants centrally run training programme. This is a varied role spanning all stages of administering the learning cycle, and which requires the post holder to be well organised and used to operating with systems. Working with others within the HR team the post holder will be making a real difference to Cambridge Consultants development needs.
This is a busy and fulling role and you will spend 50% of your time maintaining the Training Management System. This will include; managing workflows, data maintenance and the complete back end administration set up. The other 50% will include general training administration.
- Using the Training Management System to fully administer multiple training courses from start to finish in ensuring they are resourced, delivered and well organised. This includes booking training rooms, producing course registers, sending out course joining instructions, supporting the trainer, ensuring refreshments are provided, printing hand-outs, liaising with participants, and booking resources
- To be the super user of the Training Management System, managing the workflows of the system and how it is configured to meet organisational requirements
- Manage the Global Training & TMS inbox’s and deal with training related queries particularly calendar invites (acceptances and declines) and forwarding queries to the Training Advisers
- Proactive in identifying potential problems and demonstrating initiative to be solutions focused
- Work and liaise with internal and external training suppliers, which will include the co-ordination and support of suitable facilitators/trainers that are available and the delivery of agreed courses on agreed dates
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues within and outside of the team and provide advice, support and guidance on the Training Management System
- To be innovative by suggesting improvements that can be made to our systems, procedures and processes in line with business requirements
- To process changes within the Training Management System including setting up new starters, leavers, internal transfers, Tech Scholars and Interns
- Carry out any other duties as required by your line manager from time to time in accordance with the role of the post
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and databases in a business context
- Practical with a flexible can do attitude and wants to make things happen
- Excellent customer relationship skills and is driven to achieve outstanding results
- Able to be proactive, demonstrate initiative and look for ways to improve things and seek solutions to problems
- Able to work to a high professional standard, systematic, thorough, ability to pay close attention to detail and is focused on finishing tasks
- Experience of working with complex computerised information systems, spread sheets and databases
- Experience of providing training co-ordination and administration to multiple courses/events
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working within an HR/Training function
- Experience of providing advice, guidance and support
- To understand and apply the learning cycle in the context of training coordination and administration