Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you looking for a role where you can use your existing management, written and communication skills to contribute to the smooth running of our Quality Assurance team?
Do you embrace a challenge and like the idea of working in a highly varied and fast-paced environment? This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and experience of working in a regulated environment, along with a real sense of responsibility that allows you to be a central member of the QA team.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will work within the corporate QA group, taking responsibility for day-to-day activities, as well as supporting the QA Manager and Head of QA with a variety of process improvement initiatives.
As QA Analyst you will work closely with members of the QA group to assist with a range of QA activities and initiatives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating a range of core activities within the department and working closely with the QA Manager and Head of QA to maintain our QMS and achieve our group’s objectives
- Taking a lead role in the company’s transition to a new document management system, including the evaluation of new documentation structures, naming conventions and categorisation
- Evaluating new processes and improving existing processes using a structured and analytical approach, involving key personnel from around the company
- Reviewing and updating key project documentation to align with process improvements being driven forward
- Creating new documentation to support new processes and ways of working
- Analysing performance data to evaluate the business and report as required
- Revising company procedures to ensure they remain up-to-date as the company adopts new systems
- Ensuring QA activities are appropriately communicated, and training events undertaken according to company requirements
To meet the requirements of this role you need to be highly organised and analytical with experience of working in a management assistant or co-ordinator role. You must be highly methodical and thorough in your approach, numerate and have significant experience of using MS tools, including Word, Excel and Project. Excellent attention to detail and diligence is essential.
You are likely to be qualified to degree level in a related or relevant discipline. You should be able to communicate well with management, and engineering and support staff, and should have, or be able to quickly acquire, a basic appreciation of the QA requirements underlying our certified quality management system (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).