Specialist Data Cleanser
Specialist Data Cleansing Administrator x 2
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Finance (Business Support Services)
TWI is a world expert in engineering, materials and joining technologies. We provide industry with advice and know-how in design, fabrication, failure analysis and prevention.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated, energetic and focused individual to join our Finance Team in Granta Park Abington as a Specialist Data Cleansing Administrator for up to 6 months.
The Main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Working on new features available in a recently updated accounting system
- You will work closely with Accountants, admin and IT staff to prioritise records for correction and update
- Searching for and correcting corrupted and missing records
- Validating current information on the system by consultation with internal staff and by searching accounting records
- Identifying opportunities to simplify the cleansing process
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be Experienced in the use of IT systems and IT literate for new system releases including an ERP platform
- Proactive with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with little supervision in a very busy environment
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
The ability to design and run scripts would be advantageous however is not essential as training will be given on the job.
Please visit http://www.twi-global.com/about/careers/ for more information.
Closing Date: 7th January 2018
Job Profile: Business Support Administrator
Business Position: Business Support
To apply, please clink on the link below: