Redgate is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join CORE Services in Redgate’s operational division. You will play a key part in Agile project teams, helping to shape and deliver strategic projects to the rest of the business.
Reporting to the Programme Delivery Manager, you’ll work with key stakeholders to shape projects that address key business challenges. You will act as one of the main liaisons between project teams and stakeholders.
Now is an exciting time to be joining CORE Services as a Business Analyst. Over the next year, CORE will be leading several of the company’s most important strategic programmes, delivering crucial insight and capabilities to the rest of Redgate. Upon joining the team, you will have a key role to play in both delivering those projects, and pushing the evolution of Business Analysis at Redgate.
To apply, simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Red Gate’s next Business Analyst?
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst, Agile Product Owner or other relevant industry experience
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels from senior executives to end-users
- Experience of a range of both ‘people and process’ and ‘IT solutions’ projects
- Proven ability to provide insight and understanding for complex technical and business problems
- Strong understanding of change management
- Understanding of agile team working and interactions with a software development team
- Ability to analyse continuously and iteratively to validate ideas and assumptions
- Ability to see the bigger picture and see how individual problems roll into wider organisational challenges
- Ability to make and push forward recommendations
- Ability to work independently to tackle complex problems
- Ability to collate ideas from a variety of sources and make informed decisions
- Pragmatic approach, curious and self-starter
- Focussed on delivering value
- Superb analytical skills
- Excellent communication and consensus building skills
- Strong, creative problem solving skills with a strong desire to drive projects forward
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong team player
- Flexible and approachable
- Reliable and trustworthy
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- A commitment to your continuous learning and development
- Salary is £40k – £55k, depending on experience
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time