The primary objective of this 60-minute Word training course is to broaden your knowledge of Word and to benefit from its overlooked and underused features in order to increase your productivity.
60-minute Word Further Use webinar
The session is run using MS Teams, but can also be held at your workplace or at our premises in Cambridge.
Sign up for this one-hour webinar and let Karen guide you through the topics and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
What will be covered?
Maintaining consistency using Styles
- Save time by applying Styles to text
- Modify a Style for the current document
- Create your own custom Styles
- Protect your document by setting formatting and editing restrictions
- Navigate through a long document containing Styles
- Create a table of contents based on Styles
Working with long documents
- Specify different page layouts by inserting Section Breaks
- Create different headers and footers for sections
- Add page numbers and reset the number format
- Identify the status of a document by adding a watermark
- Refer to text such as headings and numbered lists using cross-references
- Create an index, listing keywords along with the page numbers
- Add visual interest using pictures, charts and SmartArt
- Create a list of cross-references to pictures, charts and SmartArt
- 24 pounds per webinar per person.
Payment options: BACS transfers, credit and debit cards or PayPal.
- If you are looking for a webinar for a group of people or prefer to attend the webinar on your own, please get in touch.
- One-hour MS Teams webinar including time for Q&As. (Never used Teams or don't have a camera? No problem! No need to install a thing.)
- Live demo using Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users.
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.
For more information contact us on 01223 214177 or email Karen.