Want to transform your presentations into a powerful means of communication? Sign up for this full day PowerPoint training course.
Hands-on in-house PowerPoint Intermediate training course
Microsoft PowerPoint is a widely used package to create presentations. The primary objective of this full day hands-on course is to broaden your knowledge of PowerPoint. This practical session allows you to appreciate the full potential of PowerPoint in order to create professional presentations.
This course outline is a guide; all our training can be tailored to customer requirements. You will be encouraged to discuss your individual requirements relevant to your work. When delivering training courses we respond to the dynamics of the attendees, so the learning always reflects their experience, job type and specific tasks and requirements.
- Self-study pack, containing exercises and files to practise what you've learned at your own pace in your own time.
- A month support on the topics covered.
You will learn how to enhance presentations with with features that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
Add visual interest to reach your audience
- understanding and working with SmartArt
- setting up and reformatting an organisation chart
- convert existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
- working with shapes
Give your presentation a consistent look
- creating a "flow" that will hold viewers' attention
- applying a custom background to slides
- applying multiple themes to a presentation
Intermediate slide show techniques
- manually branching to a specific slide in a slide show
- creating a hyperlink branch to a specific slide
- adding animation effects to slides
- adding timings to slides
- creating a custom slide show
Additional Intermediate PowerPoint features
- importing an outline document into PowerPoint
- saving a presentation for use on another computer
- saving time by learning numerous easy to remember shortcuts
- seven steps to prevent "Death by PowerPoint"
Price: £225 + VAT = £240
(10% discount for Cambridge Network members)
Highly respected training company, specialising in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Since 2001 we have successfully developed and delivered training courses for public and private clients, large and small, across 23 countries around the world. We feel passionate about sharing the best of what we know with others and strive to help as many people as we can.