This virtual session is run using MS Teams, but can also be held at your workplace or at our premises in Cambridge.
Clear, persuasive communication - between individuals, within teams, among departments, to clients - is a vital part of any successful organisation. Like it or not, but Microsoft PowerPoint is widely used to deliver presentations.
Join Karen Roem for a lively mix of demonstrations and learn how to create professional PowerPoint slides that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk - and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
What will be covered?
Add visual interest to reach your audience
- understanding and working with SmartArt
- setting up and reformatting an organisation chart
- converting existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
- working with shapes
- preventing "Death by PowerPoint"
Give your presentation a consistent look
- applying a custom background to slides
- applying approved branding to a non-branded presentation
Create a "flow" that will hold your audience's attention
- adding animation effects and timing to slides
- tailor your presentation to different audiences, using custom slide shows
- branching to specific slides in a slide show
Save time learning numerous tips and tricks
- importing an outline document into PowerPoint
- saving a presentation so that other people can watch the presentation on most computers
- 49 pounds per webinar per person.
Payment options: BACS transfers, credit and debit cards or PayPal.
- If you are looking for a webinar for a group of people or prefer to attend the webinar on your own, please get in touch.
- One-hour MS Teams webinar including time for Q&As. (Never used Teams or don't have a camera? No problem! No need to install a thing.)
- Live demo using Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users.
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.