This Masterclass is designed for Cambridge SMEs who wish to incorporate swift and easy transition methods to achieve a sustainable and green-growth small business.
SME Green Business Masterclass
In the UK today, creating a sustainable supply chain is the new buzzword in business offices, shop floors and boardrooms. This Masterclass provides an opportunity for Cambridge SMEs to gain industry knowledge on the latest compostable and biodegradable packaging innovations, gain clarification on upcoming UK plastic bag-use legislation charges, conduct an effective waste audit hack saving time and money to SMEs how the Shift of Power for consumption is moving from brands to consumers.
The Masterclass is led by a team of business sustainability, circular economy, and alternative packaging and commercial waste reduction experts.
You will learn how to:
- Incorporate swift and easy transition methods to achieve your sustainable and green-growth small business.
- Gain insight to consumer behaviour and changing consumption habits.
- Industry knowledge on the latest compostable and biodegradable packaging innovation
- Clarification on upcoming UK plastic bag and plastic straws legislation
- Conduct an effective waste audit-hack saving time and money
- How the influence of consumption is moving from brands to consumers
- Future developments and regulations for non-compostable or recyclable take-away packaging
- How to conduct an effective waste-audit hack for your business saving both time and resources
- Demystifying commercial waste and recycling for Cambridge SMEs
Tony Breton, Biodegradable & Compostable Plastics Market Specialist UK & IRL Novamont Birmingham, UK
Masterclass: Sustainable packaging & Upcoming UK Plastic bag legislation
Learn about the latest developments in compostable and biodegradable product packaging and how they apply to your sector. Gain clarity on new laws regarding disposable plastic bag use and charges.
Rupin Rughani, Former Senior Account Manager at SAI PAC (UK) and specialist in Potato starch based compostable materials. Co-founder of Leafoware
Masterclass: How to conduct an effective waste audit hack for your business and identify various waste streams where you are losing time and money.
Greg Hutton-Squire, Commercial Recycling & Waste Reduction Specialist, Cambridge City & South Cambridgeshire Councils.
Masterclass: Demystifying commercial waste and recycling for Cambridge SMEs
Caroline Shaheera Asante, Director of Sustainability and Founder Cambridge Eco Living Festival
Masterclass: A Shift of Power: How major brands will no longer lead the influence of public opinion and consumption in the future.
How to attend:
Pre-registration only via Eventbrite