In response to the current global situation with Coronavirus and the limitations on travel, Anthias Consulting is pleased to provide continued support through its high-quality analytical training courses, now available online.
Anthias Consulting offers analytical training online
Virtual classroom training
Keep your professional development on track and enhance your knowledge and skills with virtual classroom training courses.
These courses provide the same interactive experience as the Anthias classroom courses with online classes in small, focused groups.
Benefit from the expertise of Anthias’ trainers - courses offer real-time support through questions and answers and detailed explanations.
You will get to see the individual instrument components with explanations of each part and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
- Small group sizes for maximum support for each delegate
- Delivered by practising analytical chemists with current skills
- Affordable and convenient – no travel time and costs
- Exercises provided (where these form part of the course)
- Certificate of attendance provided
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
Register your interest for online training now.
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.