Local organisations are invited to submit project proposals for Cambridge Judge Business School’s Cambridge Venture Project (CVP 2020) - the final proposal deadline is 5 September.
Once your project is selected, you will be allocated a team of five MBA students. All are professionals with an average of seven years' work experience, from over 40 countries. The school's cohort represents a wide range of sectors and job functions, and all students have excellent business and academic references.
Who should apply?
Your company should be a growing company and have at least four employees and a product, treatment or service for which you may want to:
- investigate market opportunities for a new product, service or treatment
- evaluate consumer behaviour and competitive forces in relation to these, using qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques
- generate insights into potential strategies, opportunities for commercialisation and possible routes to market
- pivot and enter a different market segment or geography due to the COVID-19 disruption
The Judge Business School often works with companies outside the Cambridge area, provided they are able to have regular contact with their CVP teams in Cambridge and are able to attend the final CVP presentation in person.
- The CVP will run during the Michaelmas Term, from October to December 2020.
- CVPs are supervised by Cambridge faculty.
- As a client, you will be required to attend an hour-long final presentation between 7-10 December 2020.
- Clients also own the IP of the findings.
- No fee is charged other than project expenses.
- Recommended deadline - 15 August 2020
- Final deadline - 5 September 2020
If you have questions about or trouble filling out the form, please get in touch here