The deadline is looming for entries to the Cambridge News Business Excellence Awards, which recognise the county’s best business talent. Entry nominations close at midnight on Monday 20th January.
Business Awards: Nominate your company now before the deadline date of January 20
The awards, now in their 27th edition, represent one of the highlights of the Cambridgeshire business calendar.
Past winners – many of which have been Cambridge Network member companies – have used their award to raise their business’ profile, attract new staff and gain national success.
Cambridge News editor in chief David Bartlett said: “The business awards is a fantastic celebration of the great talent we have here in Cambridgeshire and an event I look forward to every year."
The awards ceremony will be at King’s College, Cambridge, on March 19th.
Any businesses that are shortlisted as finalists will be required to present to the judges on either Wednesday 5 February or Thursday 6 February. Date and time to be confirmed.
- Hewitsons Award for Business Innovation
- Small Business of the Year
- Barclays Award for Large Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Business Person of the Year
- Price Bailey Award for Business of the Year
- AstraZeneca Award For Outstanding Contribution
- Award for Independent Retailer of the Year
- BioMed Realty Award for Social Entrepreneurship
The Cambridge News is published daily to a circulation of 15,000 (2017)