Polish corporates are looking for innovative cleantech UK-based solutions!
New business opportunities in Poland: The UK-Polish Techchallenge
Cambridge Cleantech is currently hosting the UK-Polish TechChallenge, in partnership with the Polish Ministry of Economic Development and the British Embassy in Warsaw.
- Challenge 1: Method of utilization of CO2 recovered from process stream from Refinery units
- Challenge 2: Waste heat recovery/conversion (80-120C) contained in water or hydrocarbon streams
- Challenge 3: Conversion of plastic waste into the hydrocarbon fraction that can be processed in Refinery
- Challenge 4: Treatment and return of brine wastewater
- Challenge 5: Use of CO2 in chemical synthesis
- Challenge 6: Technologies and products based on plastics from waste
- Challenge 7: Green sources of ethylene, other olefins, and alcohols including glycols
- Challenge 8: Energy sources from waste heat streams
- Challenge 13: Innovative technologies in material engineering
- How to apply
- Deadline to apply: 30/10/2020
Cambridge Cleantech is the members’ organisation supporting the growth of environmental goods and services or “cleantech” companies in Greater Cambridge and beyond.