Join Richard Stokes, Consultant and Trainer at Anthias Consulting for the virtual classroom Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS training course on 15th - 16th April.
Register for online training in the Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS on 15th - 16th April from Anthias Consulting
Taught live, totally interactive, instrument parts and consumables shown & explained, small group sizes, plenty of opportunities to ask questions then get them answered on screen!
The course is a total of 6.5 hours split over two days.
This course provides an introduction for complete beginners to gas chromatography and GC-MS, explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of the gas chromatograph and the mass spectrometer, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Gas Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
Limited places, register now!
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.