US2U Consulting is pleased to present Rachel Blackburn's visit to 10 Downing Street, the newly evolved Women In Business (WIN) network and the Nelson's Journey Anniversary Ball.
US2U Consulting E-news November 2018
US2U Consulting writes:
Take a look at this month's edition of the US2U Consulting E-news to explore the many areas in which we can work with you to ensure you are getting the most from your people and that they are best equipped to maximise their performance.
• Building your Buddy Scheme
• Updating your Staff Handbook, tailored and produced in just three weeks!
• Delivering your Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies, procedures and training through our Commercial video production
• Delivering tailored culture change programmes, including coaching your Management team to deliver excellent results
• Revitalising your Employee Representative Forum
• Tackling intercultural business conflict
Please take a look at the E-news for yourself and let us know what can US2U Consulting tailor for you through our collaborative approach?
US2U Consulting is a forward thinking Management Consultancy offering key solutions which make for better business practice and management in any organisation. Our successful growth has been built on the ability of our Consultants to achieve results, and the reputation this has created with our clients.