Watermill Accounting is hosting a free workshop for entrepreneurs on Wednesday 22nd February, 09:45 - 11:45am at the Future Business Centre in Cambridge.
Watermill Accounting hosts free workshop for entrepreneurs
' Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs' will bring startups and SMEs up to speed with best practice when running their businesses.
Attendees will learn about six common mistakes that startups make, including:
- Failing to account for the Director’s Salary
- Assuming Sole Trader has less Liability than a Ltd Company
- Failing to make use of R&D Tax Credits
- Failing to plan for their Cash Flow
- Failing to claim VAT Refunds
To register online, please go to http://www.watermillaccounting.co.uk/events/
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an individual, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting can assist your business through the provision of a range of accounting services