Anthias Consulting offers a range of courses providing an introduction to techniques used for the determination of physical & structural properties of molecules, aimed at complete beginners:
- Absolute Basics of Karl Fischer (KF)
- Absolute Basics of Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Absolute Basics of Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Absolute Basics of Laser Diffraction Analysis (LDA)
- Absolute Basics of Powder X-ray Diffraction (PXRD)
- Absolute Basics of Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI)
Each course explains the principles of the technique, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
Attendees will learn about the components of the instrumentation used, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
For a chance to win a place on an Anthias Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules Virtual Classroom course, enter the prize draw now.