This workshop is designed for individuals who present regularly as part of their role and want to enhance their already competent skills.
The workshop is highly interactive, with research in psychology to get the most out of you and your audience. Practical exercises to enhance key skills and presentations of increasing demand are implemented to build skills and confidence within a supportive environment.
Enhance your personal impact and influence
Create persuasive and memorable content
Audience engagement: various ways of keeping people’s attention, curiosity and interest
Logically organise information to give audiences the required knowledge in the right order to make sense of, and retain
Use PowerPoint to enhance your message not overtake the presentation
Tackling nerves: proactively enhance confidence and perform at your best
Personal goals and feedback to take forward into next real-life presentations
The course has enabled me to give effective and informative presentations in a relaxed manner, and allowed me to present better sales pitches.
Excellent instructor; flexible and made the 2 days pleasurable and productive.
Initial theory and exercises
Along with practical exercises to demonstrate key skills, participants will deliver mini presentations during to build confidence and self-learning.
- Welcome, introductions and capturing individual objectives of delegates
- Psychological theories of presentation engagement, including understanding attributes of inspirational speakers and the power and effect of emotion
- Banish nerves and harness our inner confidence
- Vocal and visual image of competence and enhancing own personal impact
- Structuring persuasive content: comprehension, engagement and relevancy tests plus a toolbox of other psychological persuasion techniques
- Notes, script, ad-lib and PowerPoint advice and techniques
Practice, advice and feedback
Using their new skills, delegates will prepare and present, receiving in-depth feedback from the course facilitator and peers.
- Further skills and strategies as required for creating and delivering powerful and memorable presentations
- Writing and rehearsal, with ongoing support
- Delivering your presentations, recorded for learning and evaluation
- Sharing insight and feedback within the group, from self, peers and trainer
- The workshop concludes with action plans completed by each participant to encourage continued development
Aide-memoirs from the day, with collated notes and exercises, resources, advice and feedback
Face to face course details
|Duration: 2 Days||Member Cost: £540.00+VAT pp|
|Credits: 3.6||Non-member Cost: £810.00+VAT pp|
Online course details
|Duration: 3 x half days||Credits: 2.7|
|Times: 9.30am - 1.00pm||Member Cost: £400+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £600+VAT|
*Membership from £50+VAT per annum - join now and save on training