Information to help you find out more about Cambridge and the region.
- Statistics and data related to Cambridge businesses and funds via Cambridge Ahead.
- Accurate and accessible source of Cambridge Cluster insights through Cambridge Ahead’s Cambridge Cluster Map.
- Cambridgeshire County Council publishes Cambridgeshire Insight, a shared knowledge base for the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area.
- Tech Nation's Data Commons for UK tech: a national database of technology businesses, founders, investors, VC funds, angels, accelerators, universities and service providers to the sector.
- East of England UK Tech Report June 2021 by UK Tech Cluster Group, exploring tech trends in our region.
- Information for companies looking to relocate to Cambridgeshire can be found via Cambridgeshire County Council. This includes different sectors of the Cambridgeshire economy, with particular reference to high-tech industry.
- For more detail on business within specific district council areas, visit South Cambridgeshire and East Cambridgeshire Councils.
- Business Weekly: weekly newspaper dedicated to business in and around Cambridge and East Anglia. Business Weekly also regularly produces a list of its Killer 50 companies.
- Cambridge Independent is a weekly paper with local news and a dedicated business section.
- Cambridge News is the local daily paper, also with a dedicated business section.