Presentation Skills Training Course: Introduction
This workshop is designed for individuals who have little or no experience of presenting. The workshop provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals to practice skills and gain confidence in their presentation ability.
Once the training is complete, delegates will be able to prepare, create and deliver a presentation with confidence.
- Understand and learn ways to overcome nerves and stress
- Acquire skills to convey confidence, authenticity and authority under pressure
- Create, structure and bring to life effective and memorable content
- Develop and use prompts to depend on during the presentation
- Welcome, introductions and tailoring the day to suit delegates’ needs
- Learning about nerves, how to control them and harness their power
- Preparing to present – getting the mindset right from the start
- The art and science of looking and sounding confident – bringing out your authentic self
- Quick, easy and proven structuring methods
- Making the content enjoyable for you and the audience
- Tailoring to delegates’ needs (extra content can include handling questions, PowerPoint best practice, use of visuals etc)
- Presenting experience in the afternoon, with opportunities for supportive and helpful feedback
Loved being able to find out my strengths and weaknesses in a safe environment.
This training is delivered to individuals or provided for in house teams to your bespoke requirements.
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.8|
|Max. Delegates: 8||Member Cost: £270.00+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £405.00+VAT|
*Membership from £50+VAT per annum - join now and save on training