Writing alluring blogs and online articles can build awareness of your company, or brand, and help you attract new customers, partners, and investors.
In this half day course, Cambridge University Judge Business School coach, former BBC News Correspondent, author, and Communications Consultant Simon Hall will take you through all you need to know to write a compelling blog.
- The importance of an intriguing opening in luring readers into your story.
- How to weave a compelling narrative.
- Ending your article on just the right note.
- The impact of an appealing title.
- Using soundbites to get your stories noticed.
- The principles of writing for the web.
- The distinctive voice of an online writer, and how to find yours.
- The power of pictures, and how to take arresting images using only a smart phone.
- How to build an audience for your work.
|Duration: Half Day||Credits: 0.9|
|Time: 1.30pm - 4.30pm||Member Cost: £135.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £202.00+VAT|