Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together – from business and academia - to meet and share ideas, encouraging collaboration, networking and partnership for shared success.
Cambridge ideas have changed the world and will continue to change the world. The mission at Cambridge Network is simple – to encourage collaboration for shared success.
We help raise Cambridge’s game, to compete on the world stage, by:
- Fostering closer relationships and sharing ideas between businesses, academia and individuals through a calendar of Member events
- Sharing high quality training and facilitating peer learning groups through our Learning Collaboration
- Connecting people and companies for research and partnering through our knowledge of local expertise and our comprehensive Member directory
- Enabling members to find and attract quality candidates to work in Cambridge, through networking and our high profile jobs board Recruitment Gateway
- Facilitating co-operation, action and resource sharing by being a focal point for organisations in the Cambridge region
Deliberately mixing sectors and ideas, Cambridge Network has been the trigger for many productive relationships as business and technology in the region has developed.
Cambridge Network is a key resource for organisations in the region. We make connections to help high-skill businesses grow and develop. We do this through a number of very practical and streamlined programmes including training and recruitment, and more generally by providing access to mentors, investors and inspiring speakers. Whatever businesses need as they start and then begin the scale-up journey, we can help.Dr Andy Harter (Founder, RealVNC), Former Chair of Cambridge Network