Busy Bee Recruitment writes:
Duties include helping to manage their day to day routine, from scheduling meetings and booking appointments, to answering their phone and organising any correspondence. Other duties of an Executive PA may also include:
- Arranging flights, transport and accommodation for meetings.
- Running errands, both personal and professional.
To become an Executive PA, you will need to possess the relevant skills when applying for the role, some of the necessary skills include a strong mindset and proficiency in organisation. You will also need the following:
- Be able to handle a fast-paced role and work well under pressure.
- Great organisational skills – scheduling, planning etc
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and use your own initiative
- Excellent time management
- The ability to multi-task
Holding some relevant experience is always a bonus when applying for a Personal Assistant role. If you have gained some form of qualification within this field it would help to aid your application, however this will depend on the company and what their needs and desires are.
You can find many online courses within Personal Assistance which can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
Looking for your perfect role? Looking to start a new career? Get in touch today to speak with our specialist recruitment consultants for more info on how we can help you >> 01353 880253 | Admin@busybeerecruitment.co.uk