Do you sometimes have the need to send a PDF version of your document to someone? If so, do you first save it as a PDF and then attach it to your email message? Or perhaps you use the Save & Send option from the File menu? But that's four clicks and it can be faster! Especially once you have added the relevant button to your Quick Access Toolbar. (This customizable toolbar can be found in the upper-left corner, next to the relevant Microsoft Office program icon.)
- Click on the arrow at the far end of the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click on More Commands.
- In the Choose commands from drop-down list, select All Commands.
- Scroll down the alphabetical list and double-click on E-mail as PDF Attachment.
- Click OK or press ENTER.
If you do this from Excel and your workbook has more than one sheet, the entire document will be converted and attached. Each sheet will be displayed on a separate page.
- Save the current document, presentation or worksheet as a PDF
- Attach a copy of an active document to an email message
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Selecting commands without using your mouse
- Adding your favourite commands to the Quick Access Toolbar
Mon 17 Jun
Wed 19 Jun
Thu 20 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Wed 26 Jun
Tue 09 Jul
Tue 09 Jul
All prices are per person and exclusive of VAT.
Book more than one person from your organisation on the same course, on the same date, and you get 10% off. Quote TEAM to get your discount.
The course fee includes a handout with exercise files and a month free support on the topics learned.
10 June 2019