Blacktrace is committed to helping our clients achieve business success. Our mission is to create business success for our company, our clients and our partners by developing and manufacturing elegant solutions in technology.
Blacktrace Group designs, develops and manufactures cutting-edge technologies and products for many applications in chemistry, microfluidics, biology and nanomaterial sciences.
We are driven by Productizing Science® – turning scientific discoveries into cutting-edge commercial products. Our success stems from world-class innovation and continuous development of new products and technologies.
We employ a large team of world-class scientists and engineers, have state-of-the art testing and manufacturing facilities, and a broad knowledge of scientific markets. We are passionate about innovation and creating cool superior products which make a real difference to advancing science. We aim to deliver excellence in everything we do.
Our porfolio of products is marketed and sold globally via market-leading brands:
- Syrris develops the most advanced batch and continuous flow chemistry technologies for R&D Chemists around the world.
- Dolomite creates the coolest and most innovative microfluidic products. We have just released the worlds first commercially available 3D printer for fluidically sealed devices – an R&D 100 Award Winner 2016!
- Glass Solutions offers extremely high precision glass fabrication using excellence in glass blowing and microfabrication.
- Particle Works creates high-performance nano- and microstructured materials with precision control over particle size, shape and architecture.
- Dolomite Bio creates innovative products for high throughput single cell research, enabling rapid analysis of thousands or millions of individual cells and their biological products.
We have offices in the USA, Japan, India and Brasil and over 40 distributors worldwide offering technical assistance and support.
Since forming in 2001, the Blacktrace group has grown year on year and now has many thousands of customers in over 50 countries. Our customers include all the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, a wide range of major academic institutes, biotechs, start-ups, petrochemical companies, food and manufacturers, government institutes and virtually any company or organisation that involves science.