First Ascent was founded in 1998 with the aim of ‘igniting ambition and inspiring confidence’ in leaders to unlock their potential and achieve great results.
Nearly twenty years later, we continue to partner with organisations to drive high performance in leaders, teams and organisations, and equip and inspire them to achieve results above the norm.
Underpinned by our values, our approach means:
- Partnering with clients and working closely with them to dig beneath the surface and find a tailored solution that meets their unique needs
- Using brain science, contemporary thinking and credible research to provide a robust foundation for everything we do
- Delivering energetic, thought-provoking and fun programmes that engage and inspire people
- Focusing on equipping people to practically apply their learning back in the workplace and make real, sustainable changes
- Achieving results and ultimately driving performance in a measurable and meaningful way
- Developing a relationship that lasts far beyond the end of a formal programme, for both our clients and delegates
Find out more about our approach in action, in our client case studies.
Frameworks, Approaches and Tools
We use recognised approaches, frameworks and tools as a part of our tailored solutions for clients. We will happily integrate our work into any models or frameworks that already exist within your organisation.
We also often utilise psychometric profiling tools and deliver tailored programmes that offer the opportunity to achieve a professional certification.