Join us for a webinar on opportunities and challenges for companies considering a US expansion.
Doing Business in the USA
Are you considering additional growth in the US market in 2021/2? Join us at the 'Doing Business in the USA’ webinar. Access to an array of speakers that can support UK businesses with US investment aspirations. We explore the comprehensive operational support needed to establish, grow and streamline your US business activity. Join this webinar to learn more about what you need to know and plan for in your US expansion and tools you can leverage.
During this event, you can also book 15 minutes 1-1 meetings with some of the speakers. Book a ticket for more information.
Key Webinar Takeaways
1. Location advice - directly from the Jacksonville Partnership, Florida and the great US States of Indiana, Pennsylvania.
2. When should I consider establishing US operations
3 When do I need to create a US company?
4 Where is the best place to set up in the States
5. How long does US set up take and how much does it cost?
6. How do I sell/pitch in the US as a UK/non-US company?
7. How is hiring different in the US, and what’s the optimal US team?
8. Does everyone really sue each other all the time in the US?
9. Are there government resources to assist with US expansion?
10. How to establish a US team without setting up a company
11. Setting up a US entity and bank account
12. Recruiting and employing US talent
13 Streamlining back office processes
14. Ensuring compliance across state and federal tax regimes
15. When should I look to raise money from US VCs
Cambridge Cleantech is the members’ organisation supporting the growth of environmental goods and services or “cleantech” companies in Greater Cambridge and beyond.