This course will help anyone supporting or moving into the sector with the knowledge and tools to communicate effectively with real estate professionals. By the end of the course delegates will have gained key skills in Real Estate Investment strategy and Analytics. They will also become familiar with the players, structure, general terminology and overall needs of Real Estate.
On this course, you will…
- Learn what is Real Estate and why it is different from other asset classes
- Get to grips with the overall size and structure of the UK Real Estate Market
- Learn and analyse the links between the different parts of the property market
- Understand who works in the Real Estate Market, their qualifications and their job descriptions
- Recognise how and when to use basic real estate concepts: Rent, Value, Yield, Risk and Return, etc…
- Learn how to read a real estate market report
- Understand how current affairs, politics and economics affects Real Estate Investment
- Use household names and iconic companies, cities and buildings to help consolidate your appreciation of this exciting sector
Who will benefit from this course?
- Professionals outside the field (e.g. Lawyers, Lenders, Recruitment Professionals, Public Servants etc.) who regularly work with property companies
- Customer Service Employees who interacts with Real Estate Firms
- Junior employees in the HR department of Real Estate Firms Professionals in other sector interested in changing their career path to the Real Estate sector
- Recent non-cognate Graduates interested in entering the field of Real Estate
Included in the Course
- CPD Accredited Certificate
- Hard Copy Course Manual
- Course Files
- Online Learning Platform access - Further Learning Resources (Reading, Files and Videos)
- Post Course Support - Two Months of Questions & Answers, and One year of support is available for an additional fee
If you would like to request a course outline for further details about the Introduction to Real Estate, please use the contact details in the blue box on the right or visit the Bayfield Training Website.