Please note this course is available for private booking on a date convenient for you. Live Online instructor led training is also available for this course.
During this Microsoft Access 365 course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Access database.
You will learn how to:
- Implement advanced form designs, including control settings, subforms, and conditional formatting.
- Execute comprehensive data validation at both the field and form levels.
- Create and utilise macros for enhanced user interface design, automation, and basic validation.
- Manage advanced database tasks such as linking to external data sources, object dependency tracking, and performance analysis.
- Secure and distribute databases effectively, including database splitting and implementing advanced security strategies.
- Enrol now to become a Microsoft Access 365 advanced user and take your database management skills to the next level.
This 1 day Microsoft Access 365 Advanced training course is available either at your premises or at the local Cambourne training venue. The rates below are all-inclusive and include 3 months post training support. To book this course please contact us with the dates that are convenient for you, as soon as a training date has been confirmed the day can be booked!
All Inclusive Training Rate Options.
The course outline is available to view here and via the website!